donderdag 28 mei 2009

May/Vegas/Leaks/Rematch button/Games getting harder?

Hello everyone taking the time to read my random thoughts: ) After a decent April with around 30k in profits including rakeback and fpp bonuses im doing it better in May. With a few days left im close to 50K in profits now including rakeback and fpp bonuses. This brings my total profit in the first 5 month of 2009 at almost 200k which brings me on schedule for my yearly target. My VPP total is around 500k which brings me on pace for SNE.

Next month I will be in Vegas for about 2 weeks staying together with ScottyBCash and leo2222 in a house near the strip. Will arrive around the 24th of june. I decided not the play the HU event because its around my Bday and dont feel like being in Vegas for a long period. Instead I will be playing some other event, and random cash games. Word on the street is that there will be a party at the mansion of PrimordialAA and Skilledsox. Should be a lot of fun.
Lately I took some time to analyze my own play and try to reduce some leaks. My biggest leak is/was calling way to many small 3bets OOP with marginal holdings against players with a incrediable tight 3bet ranges. Of course when I hit a piece of the flop its hard for me to get away since im a station and almost every time im obv way behind against some strong overpair. Another big problem for me is keep playing my A-game a high percentage of the time. At least 50 percent of the time im playing my B-game (which is still enough to beat the clowns im playing) or even worse games. Im trying to work on this issue by taking more breaks during sessions and so far its working out.
Rematch button! Thanks to all the people like ChicogoRy its finally there on stars. To be honest I didn’t expect they would ever implement it but that’s why I love Pokerstars. The first couple of days it didn’t gave me a lot more games but I think people needed time to discover the use of it. All I can say know is that im really happy with all the rematches I get. I even got like a couple 5-10 games session’s with huge donators. With the increasing number of regulars on Stars this is a huge thing to get in enough games.
Speaking of donators, I got a interesting hand which I wanted to show u guys. IMO the action is great lately overall. He was tanking for his whole timeback to finally make the call. He puts me on 45 imo.
PokerStars Spel #28662447621: Toernooi #166964391, $500+$20 Hold'em No Limit - Wedstrijdronde I, Level I (10/20) - 27/05/2009 3:53:22 CET [26/05/2009 21:53:22 ET]
Tafel '166964391 1' 2-max Plaats #2 is de button
Plaats 1: diBasio (1370 in chips)
Plaats 2: rickito (1630 in chips)
rickito: zet small blind 10
diBasio: zet big blind 20
Gedeeld aan diBasio [Qh 7h]
rickito: raiset 20 naar 40
diBasio: callt 20
*** FLOP *** [7d 7c 3d]
diBasio: checkt
rickito: bet 20
diBasio: raiset 60 naar 80
rickito: callt 60
*** TURN *** [7d 7c 3d] [Kh]
diBasio: checkt
rickito: bet 40
diBasio: raiset 300 naar 340
rickito: callt 300
*** RIVER *** [7d 7c 3d Kh] [Ah]
diBasio: bet 910 en is all-in
rickito: callt 910
*** SHOWDOWN ***
diBasio: toont [Qh 7h] (three of a kind, Zevens)
rickito: toont [9c Qs] (een pair Zevens)

Alright im out,
Bas

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten